Saturday, July 26, 2014

Winding Down

It's that time of the summer where everything seems like it's going by way too fast. I can't believe that this upcoming week will be the last week of my internship. It has been the BEST experience I could have asked for. I learned a lot about the fashion business and know that I'm definitely headed in the right direction.

Can we talk about how fast summer is going by? Before you know it I will be moving back into school! EEP! I will be posting a lot of back to school posts in the upcoming weeks are we are winding down and getting down to business… when I say business I mean back to school clothes shopping..duh.

How have you guys been?! Please keep me updated with suggestions for posts, advice or anything to want to chat about! Xoxo Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment