Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Inspiration Of The Week

I thought I would share my inspiration through every week. I get inspired very easily. By the people I see everyday, everything I wear and of course by all of you who read my blog a lot! I really appreciate all of you who read, it means so much. I love blogging so much it makes me feel that I can talk about anything I want with all of you.
Today, my inspiration of the day is…. drumroll….. New York City. I mean, how does NYC not inspire someone? It is such a huge part of my life now and I love being surrounded with all of the hustle and bustle of the city. What's your inspiration today and everyday? Thanks for reading loves! Xoxo Steph

2 comments:

  1. My inspiration is probably London, in particular the London Eye, towering buildings, atmosphere and Camden Market! It's just amazing! <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to London! I have to get myself there sometime soon! I bet it's gorgeous. Xoxo Steph

      Delete