Monday, June 9, 2014

Good Reads

Hi all! So usually I'm not a huge reader (besides magazines) but I have found my summer reading book…. and it's.. fun. Reading and fun are not words I thought I would use in a sentence but that did just happen.
Drumroll…
Revenge Wears Prada. This book is the sequel to The Devil Wears Prada. TDWP is my inspiration. It is the movie I watch whenever I'm bored or looking for something to cheer me up, so I thought why not take a look at the sequel?! I'm only at the beginning of the book but as far as I can tell it's a pretty fun read! I just keep picturing them making another movie out of it with the amazing Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep again. Please?!
Do you guys have any good summer reads that you want to share with me?! I'm open to everything! Comment below to let me know what you're up to reading this summer! Xoxo Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment