Saturday, June 21, 2014

Corporate Life Catch Up

Hi all!! Long time, no chat. Between going back and forth from the city and hanging with fam and friends I haven't been able to post as much! But I promise you that is about to change very quickly.
I have been a month into my internship and I am looooving it. I am learning so much about the corporate world and what it takes to actually make it in the fashion business. It is not easy work people, not easy.
Working in the one and only NYC has been a complete dream.  I do have my days when I don't feel like going through the morning commute but once I get there everything changes. Here are some pics that give you a look at my journey so far. :)
I really want to hear what you guys have been doing with your summer/working/life. Don't be shy, comment below and let me know what you guys think! Also, if you have any future posts that you haven't seen anyone else do that you're interested in LET ME KNOW! I always love hearing from you peeps!
Xoxo Steph






No comments:

Post a Comment