Monday, April 14, 2014

Celeb Fashion Inspiration

Hey girls! I am always being inspired by everything I see everyday from nature, to blogs, celebrities and you guys obviously! I thought I'd share with you a couple of celebrities of who have inspired my outfits the most and why I love them so much. Let's get started!

1. Rachel Zoe
I mean, obviously Rachel Zoe has to be number one. She is literally my inspiration for everything. I have all of her books, I check her website multiple times a day and just consult it for everything. I love her boho chic look and how she manages to make everything look so polished. I love a polished look myself, but she just makes it look effortless.

2. Lauren Conrad 
Lauren Conrad is another person who I totally idolize and has totally inspired my outfits for everyday. She is so girly and cute and knows the essentials that every girl should have and makes outfits very accessible to wear and easy to put together. 

3. Blake Lively 

Come on now, how can you not be obsessed with what Blake Lively is wearing at all times? I have seen her in person in my town and she STILL looks like perfection. She always looks so polished and crisp (yes, i just used that adjective). Her style is one that I could wear everyday and feel absolutely amazing. 


This list could go on forever, but I thought I would stop at three. Celebrities always can inspire so many outfits, even if you don't have the exact pieces that they wore; find something similar! I would like to think of my style as cute, polished with a hint of trendy. I always love incorporating one trend into every outfit that I wear; that way it seems like you never wear the same thing more than once since there are so many trends to try! Since spring is coming, I'll definitely be looking to these celebs to find out the major trends (as Rachel Zoe would say, so maj). I hope you all have a lovely week! 
Xoxo, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment