Friday, April 18, 2014

N Y C

Hello everyone!! Yesterday I went into the city since I am home for Easter break. I actually had an interview for an internship so that was sooooo exciting/nerve wracking. But good news, I got it! So this summer I'll be spending a bunch of time in New York City and CANNOT wait!!! We walked around a little bit, went to dinner and then went to see Les Miserables. Huge fan. Fanatic. I love broadway plays, especially Les Miz, so it was so fun to finally see it in person. Oh and Andy Mientus (from Smash) signed my playbill and was so nice to take a picture with me *dying*. He was so adorable and even cuter in person. In all, it was a very exciting day.
New York City is one of my favorite places to go in the world. It inspires me so much and makes me feel so free to do whatever I want. I thought I would share my trip to the city with you guys!
What do you guys have planned for this weekend?! Xoxo Steph

P.S. My outfit in the first picture: Jacket, Forever 21. Dress, Forever 21. Shoes, Marshalls (Via Spiga)








No comments:

Post a Comment