Friday, March 21, 2014

Hair Must Have

I wanted to share with you guys my all time favorite hair product. This is my saving grace. The one and only thing that will make my crazy curls tame. And for all the girls out there with curly hair, I know.

It is… the Moroccan Oil Hydrating Styling Cream. Many of you probably already know about this product, but for those of you who don't…..RUN. Honestly, I don't know what I would have done if my hair stylist did not suggest this product to me. Although it is a little pricey, it is totally worth it, I promise. I use it after I get out of the shower. You can either let it dry naturally or blow dry it out straight (which I have gotten immune to doing). Either way, your hair will come out flawless *cue Beyonce song Flawless*. 
I thought I would share this HUGE tidbit with you guys. If you already use it, let me know how much you love it! Leave a comment! If you don't like it I would also love to hear from you as well. xoxo Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment