Thursday, July 9, 2015

Rejuvenating

Since my internship is only three days a week, my weekend starts now! We all know what that means.... shopping and relaxing! As much as I absolutely LOVE my job, I always look forward to the weekend to when I can take time for myself relax and then repeat on Monday. I treated myself to a trip to Urban Outfitters after work today and was in heeavvennnn. I think that this season has to be the best yet at Urban.
I always love winding down the week by reading all of the blog posts that I have missed during the week to catch up on what everyone is talking about. I also love reading a magazine or two to relax and keep track of trends at the same time. This weeks specialty was InStyle, and it was a good one. Having August issues on the racks can only mean one thing.... September issues are next! And who doesn't love a great September issue spread.
If you guys have any trends that yo have seen in the latest couture shows, magazines, etc., I want to heart about them! I hope you all had a great week and continue to have a fabulous weekend.
Xoxo Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment