Sunday, November 9, 2014

Need for Caffeine


All you college girls out there, if you're working on homework right now, there's no way you're getting by without a little bit of caffeine. Yes, that is a venti sized Caffe Mocha. This semester is getting ahead of me and I am nonstop doing work. Today, I'm taking it slow and just relaxing and not letting all of the stress of school get to me.

When I do have free time, I've been working on my christmas list (too soon?)... not soon enough. It is probably one of my favorite things to do at this time of year. It's a perfect time to try to stock up on all of the new trends and basics that you need every minute of everyday. Have you guys started yours? Share what you guys have been wanting oh so desperately. 

I miss chatting you guys! Do you have any request posts you want me to do?! I literally don't think any post can be stupid, dumb, or unnecessary. If you want it, tell me! Thanks for reading loves.
Xoxo Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment