Saturday, May 17, 2014

My Second Home - NYC

Hey girlies! Today I took a trip to the city for some shopping and fun - TGIF! There is something about New York City that just makes you feel like you can do whatever you want. It makes you feel important. Somehow that feeling never gets old to me. Someday I want to live in the city to fully experience it. It also just makes me forget about any stress.
On my little adventure, of course I had to go into Zara because shopping addict. I picked up a ton of cute new pieces but more business casual since I do have an internship in the city this summer. Weee! I'll feature these new pieces in a later post.
What have you guys been up to lately? Any stores that I should look into for cute summer clothes?! I hope you all have an amazing rest of your weekend! Xoxo Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment