Sunday, May 11, 2014

Met Gala Favorites!

Alright so can we just talk about the amazing fashion at the Met Gala this year?! It must be one of my favorite nights, next to fashion week and oscars night. I can't even wait to talk about this so lets get started!

So, number one fav, Sarah Jessica Parker. Good old SJP! Gotta love her, right?! She was absolutely so glamorous in her custom Oscar de la Renta gown.

My second favorite was definitely Blake Lively. After all, she is one of my inspirations. She looked stunning in her Gucci dress. And those retro waves…. can we just. 

Another favorite of mine was Kendall Jenner in Topshop. I think she looked so gorgeous in her blush colored dress. By far one of the best dressed of the night. 

My last favorite was Reese Witherspoon. She is just always, always one of my favorites on any red carpet and one of my celeb obsessions since forever and she rocked it in this hot pink Stella McCartney dress. 

Thanks for reading guys! Let me know what you think! Xoxo Steph 



No comments:

Post a Comment