Sunday, May 11, 2014

Coming Back With Beach Essentials

Hey guys! My freshman year of college is over and I'm back home! It has been a heck of a six months at college. I am absolutely obsessed and am already missing it so so much. I have been catching up on all of the style watches that I missed and eating all of the home cooked meals that I haven't had! I'm not complaining at all, it definitely doesn't suck.
Today, I went to the beach and got my first burn of the summer! I spend my summers at the beach and wouldn't trade it for the world. I thought I would share with you some of my summer essentials!

When I go to the beach I (try) to wear the least makeup possible that way it's not dripping off by the end of the day. So basically, when i say least amount I mean eyeliner, I mean blue eyeliner! This Make Up For Ever Eyeliner is my secret to a cool beachy look! It makes any eye color pop and will have people giving you compliments on it all day!
My second summer essential is my Nivea lip care! While it gives your lips an extra pinkish color, it also protects them from the sun with having SPF in it! It instantly clears up your makeup look and makes it look like you tried super hard to get your lips have that color. Must have!
My must must must everyday must have is the Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream. I have very curly hair and it is crucial that I use this every time after I get out of the shower. It makes your hair so smooth and frizz-free! It's absolutely fabulous. I have tried maybe every single hair product on the market and I swear by this one every time!
I hope this helps you guys through the summer! I'd love to hear from you guys as always. Say hi, don't be shy. Xoxo Steph






No comments:

Post a Comment