Sunday, April 27, 2014

Look of the Day

GIRLS! Man, it has been way too long. I have been going cuuuuhrazy around school and everything that I decided that I really needed to catch up with all of you. So first order of business, how are you guys?! What have you been up to?! It's amazing how much I actually miss blogging when I'm not doing it. It makes me feel so free and creative!
Second order of business, I went on a trip to Newport today and it was soo much fun! I decided to go with a more toned down and casual look than going absolutely crazy trying to find something to wear.
Also, got Vans for Easter….. um LOVE! I don't know why but I have never owned a pair of Vans before… don't kill me. They are maybe one of the best part of any outfit. I have been wearing them everyday and they go with legitimately anything.
PHEW! Guys, I love ya. I miss you. You'll be hearing a lot more from me and I want to hear a lot more from you! Don't be afraid to post suggestions, hi's, or whats ups below! TTFN! Xoxo Steph

tshirt: LNA; leggings: Victoria's Secret; shoes: Vans; necklace: my own

No comments:

Post a Comment