Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Nail Time!

Let's talk nails ladies. We all know that during the spring and summer time everybody loves painting their nails those bright spring colors. But what other nail ideas are on trend for this Spring of 2014?

1. Shimmer Nails

OPI Rose of Light 

2. Minty Fresh

Butter London Nail Lacquer in Fiver

3. Neutral Chai 

Butter London Nail Lacquer in Tea & Toast

4. Easter Colors 
OPI in Mod About You 

I love all of these colors but one of my personal favorites is Mod About You by OPI. I have been wearing this color aaaallll the time, whenever I can. It looks great on nails and makes your skin tone look tanner since its a bright/light color (if that makes sense). 
Looking at all of these colors makes me want to have spring come so much faster! It's been brutally cold where I am and I just need some sun!!! (please? maybe?). 
Today has been such a relaxing day, everyone is still trying to recover from St. Patty's. I'll definitely have some more posts for you up at some point today. But until then dolls…. xoxo Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment