Monday, September 28, 2015

Moving and Grooving

Yes, it is that time of year again... back to school! I love being back at school and in my own schedule but it can definitely be overwhelming and, not to mention, stressful. I'm doing my best though, loading up on caffeine and having a blast with my friends on campus!

To catch up with you guys a little bit:

I am a new Campus Ambassador for Intern Queen! I am so excited to be a part of the IQ family! If you aren't too familiar with Intern Queen, go to www.internqueen.com and check it out! It's a great website for college girls to get internships and also learn about internship experiences from other girls! I can't wait to get started and to share with you guys about all of the fun stuff I'm going to be doing for my own campus!

I hope all of you are having a great week so far (and yes, it is only Monday...). You got this. Power through girlfriend.
Xoxo Steph

P.S. Here are some pics of my year so far. I'd love to hear from you guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment