Sunday, December 7, 2014

Chapped

Hello my loves! The struggle of chapped lips has definitely begun and I am having some serious trouble finding a great lip treatment. I usually use a Nivea stick but I always love trying new things! 

I have some ideas of what I'm looking for. If you guys have any ideas of what lip balms to buy or maybe any DIY remedies, let me know! I would love to hear how you guys are dealing with the cold weather chapped lips! 

Xoxo Steph 

P.S These also make great stocking stuffers, but you didn't hear that from me ;) 

I was thinking of getting this Marc Jacobs Lip Balm because it has great reviews and plus I am so obsessed with his makeup line.

If you guys use this one or know anyone who uses this comment below! :) 









I have used Maybelline Baby Lips before and absolutely loved it and I'm thinking of going back to it again. It smells great and also really moisturizes your lips. Its great for just a clear shine of lip without any color if you are just running out of the house for two seconds and definitely for on-the-go people. Definitely recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment